Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A New Opportunity

Hey guys sorry its been a while since ive been able to write on here. A lot has happend in the last couple of weeks. I have been asked by the organization to pitch now and they want me to throw my knuckleball. It is something that was a hard decision but I will be trying it out. So this means that now i will be in Port Charlotte for a little while learning to pitch and then they will decide where to send me. Im really excited about this because its something that not a lot of people can do. If i can do well with it i can move up pretty quickly. It was a very tough decision to make and i talked to my agent, mom, dad, and sister about it before i made my decision and they made me feel really good because they backed me in it 100%. Which made me feel really good and made my decision much easier. Also i moved into a condo here in Port Charlotte now so i will be able to update this on a more regular basis. It feels so good to get out of the hotel. Living a month in the hotel was not very fun. Hotels get old pretty quick.

1 comment: